Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday, Fun Day, Fish Day!

After letting the fish tank get ready to house some fish we decided we needed to find some fish for Marcus. We set out to Petsmart once again to find the perfect fish for our little (potty-trained) boy. We let Marcus get three goldfish since he was turning three on Wednesday.






















Checking out the fish before they go into the bag.
Getting ready to take home his fish.








I think Marcus's favorite part about the fish tank is the volcano, or if you've seen Finding Nemo... The Ring Of Fire!!! He has a white one with orange on its head, one with orange bubbles around its eyes, and a black, white and orange colored one with bulging black eyes. It is so fun to watch him with the fish. Hopefully he will be a good fish owner.

1 comment:

  1. So who has to clean it :) Is that going to be one of his chores?

    I think that is great, I haven't seen kids get a fish in awhile. He is going to be a great owner! I love his face,so intrigued.

    ReplyDelete