Friday, February 27, 2009

Getting ready for St. Patrick's Day

If you were to ask me what my favorite holiday is, without a doubt, I would tell you St. Patrick's Day. I don't know why, but I just love the decorations, the shamrocks, the colors, OK, I'm not going to lie, the BEER too! One of my favorite things about February 15th is pulling down all the Valentine's decorations and putting up the St. Patty's Day decorations. I LOVE IT!
This year Marcus, Kalli and I will be searching for a leprechaun. I sure hope we find one! If not, I am sure he will leave the kids some St. Patty's Day goodies. Stay tuned to find out!!!

These are just some of the decorations I have put up this year.


By the way... did you know that you can buy bags of just GREEN m&m's?! How awesome is that?! Apparently it's the new color of Valentine's Day, but little did they know that it's perfect for my St. Patrick's Day decor. YAY!! Erin Go'Braugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment