Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Country Dancin'

On the eve of Valentine's Day, Randy and I were invited by Lesley and John Reva to Harold's in Cave Creek. Lesley and John love going to Harold's on Fridays to brush up on their already great country dancin' techniques, so we decided to join them. We were able to hang out with John's parents too, who are in town for a few months from Utah. Lesley's mom also joined us. It was a great night filled with laughter and fun. Randy's been talking about getting some boots, so two-steppin' just might be the ticket to those shit kickers!

Me and Randy with John and Lesley (looks like we need hate, Randy!)

Lesley and I messing around at the table.Randy and I at the table waiting for a song to dance to. DANG! This cowboy is HOT! Looks like I gotta get him a hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment