February 19, 2005 was the greatest day for Randy and I. (until Marcus and Kalli were born) We were married on a rainy Saturday at Gainey Ranch Golf Club. It was such a memorable day. On Thursday, Randy and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. We went to Ocean Prime in City North. We both enjoyed the bottle of Zinfandel that we ordered. It was from Kunde Estates, which happened to have been a winery that we went to on our honeymoon. I had Sea Bass, which was outstanding. It melted in your mouth! Randy had the bone-in filet, which was a little bit of a hassle. First it was overcooked and then it was undercooked. This dinner gave Randy and I a chance to sit down and enjoy each other's company. We rarely get to do that these days. We reflected on our years together and had a wonderful evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment