Randy got a chance to burn off some steam while he played Flag Football with some buddies. The kids and I got ready for a fun Valentine's Day. I dressed up my doll, I mean, Kalli, in her Valentine's outfit. I thought she looked very cute! Luckily the bow stayed in her hair for most of the morning, but once she saw it in her hair, she pulled it right out! Oh well... 
After lunch we took Marcus to Petsmart to get his birthday present... what was it?! A fish tank!!! Since Marcus does not need his changing table anymore, Randy thought it would be a good idea to put a fish tank there instead. Marcus was really excited to have his own pets. Randy got the fish tank all set up so that we could go back on Sunday and pick out the fish. The gal at Petsmart recommended that we get him goldfish since they would be easier to replace if needed (sad, but good point!)
Pap Pap was at Petsmart with Molly. My dad goes to Petsmart to "show-off" their greyhounds so that
maybe someone might want to rescue one of their own too.
After the kiddos went to bed that night, Randy and I enjoyed our Crab Valentine's Day together. We ate some white chocolate dipped strawberries that I made and played a little Wii Bowling. It was a lot of fun. We hope you all had a great Valentine's Day with your loved ones!!

No comments:
Post a Comment