On Wednesday night I took the kids up to my parent's house for dinner. Randy had Real Estate class again (may I add that he only has one more!). We ate some homemake Baked Ziti and watched American Idol. I think the highlight of the evening was when Marcus and PapPap made some popcorn with PapPap's new popcorn maker. My dad has been wanting one like this for so long and my mom got it for him for Christmas. (Great gift, mom!)
Anyway... Marcus is really into helping PapPap make the popcorn. And my dad is really into having Marcus help him. He even pulls a stool over so that Marcus can look for the first popped kernel. SOOO CUTE!
Pap Pap is telling Marcus just how much to put in the popper. Pap Pap's a pro!

"Now just watch for the popcorn to come," my dad was telling him

My dad was really getting a kick out of Marcus watching it intently.

WHAT DO WE SEE?! It's POPCORN!!!

Of course what's even better than watching popcorn pop? Eating the popcorn, of course!!
No comments:
Post a Comment