On Wednesday of last week, Marcus, Kalli and I met Noah, Sonja, Gina, Mitchell and Lea at the water fountain at Desert Ridge. It was a gloomy day, but the kids still had fun getting wet. Marcus and Noah got talked to by the security guard for putting water on the concrete part of the play area. OOPS! Luckily I told him that they were already in "time-out" for spilling the water there (not really, but it looked good).
Noah and Marcus weren't really playing in the fountain. They were mostly hanging around us and it made it hard for Sonja and I to just sit and talk. So we decided to leave... well, just as we told the kids we were leaving they took off and starting playing again... now we know the trick!
Kalli liked the water once she got closer to it.

Kalli comes a-running!

Marcus wearing one of the buckets.
No comments:
Post a Comment