Sunday, May 17, 2009

Movie Night, Friday, May 15

It had been a long time since we have had a movie night... so we decided it was time! We had a choice between Bedtime Stories and Space Buddies. Marcus choose Space Buddies (after watching it, I wish he would have chosen the other movie!) Regardless, we popped the popcorn and got the kids ready to go with their own cup. I picked up these chairs at Toys R Us for the backyard, but they seem to be better served as movie seats for the kids.
Randy and I would probably give Space Buddies one star. Not sure about Marcus and Kalli... they were more into the popcorn! Either way, it was nice to be together as a family.Kalli seemed to like dumping the popcorn out of her cup. But she was very good about cleaning it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment