After the Race for the Cure, we headed over to the Savage's house for Brooke's birthday party. She turned one on Friday. Randy is her godfather, so it was fitting that we were there for her big day. The theme of her party was bees... as I am sure you can tell from the photos. Brooke's mom did not forget anything! Great job, Coryn!! Brooke was all dressed in yellow. The kids all had a great time running around the backyard and playing in the infamous car. I think every child took a ride in it... including Brooke. However, Kalli preferred the tricycle.

Randy and his goddaughter, Brooke Grace

Carter in the "car."

Marcus' turn

Kalli and I take a break from all the madness!

Coryn and I with our little girls.

Brooke's bee cupcake. The cupcakes were from the Cupcakery... HOLY COW! Worth the calories... that's all I gotta say!


Randy gives Kalli a bite of his cupcake...

Looks yummy all over her face!
No comments:
Post a Comment