Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer Movie Club 5/27

Harkins Movie Theatre does a really cool thing every summer. They offer 10 movies for $7. Granted the movies are all out on DVD, but it's a cool way for the kids to get the movie theater experience without the high price of a ticket. They can get popcorn and a drink and sit back and watch a movie with some of their friends. This year we signed up for Wednesdays. A few of my friends with kids also signed up on Wednesdays so we can meet them and let the kids sit together. Another perk is that my ticket is only $7 too!!
I tried taking Kalli, but she was only into the first 10/15 minutes of the movie... or better yet until she was done with her drink and popcorn! (Ha Ha!) I had my mom on "stand-by" to come and get her if she couldn't make it. Good thing I didn't waste money on her ticket... she will most likely have to wait until next year for the Summer Movie Club.
The first movie this year was Space Chimps. Marcus wanted to leave with only 10 minutes left... oh well, it was no Monsters vs. Aliens! I think it will still be a fun experience for us and a great break in the week.

Marcus walks Kalli to the movies. He loves to walk with her and she always takes his hand. I think it's adorable!
Going to get the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment