Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun in the Sun, 5/26

Summer is officially upon the Downing family. Time to break out the swimsuits, sunblock and Popsicles. And it was about time for me to set up the pool for the kids. Luckily, it did not have a hole in it from sitting on the side of our yard for almost a year... That pool also saved me from buying one of those cheap plastic pools too. YAY!
So... I filled up the pool with air and got the kids dressed in their suits. Marcus wanted to help with filling the pool up with water and Kalli kept getting in and out of the pool. Those long legs sure helped! Marcus really enjoyed going down the slide and he even tried going in backwards!
I had fun laying out in the sun while I snapped a few pictures. I think we'll be doing this again real soon!

Marcus insisted on helping to fill the pool up with water.Kalli getting out of the pool AGAIN! (Are you looking at me?!)This so fun, Momma!Marcus' new way to go down the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment