Sunday, May 17, 2009

Quote of the Day, May 11

As I had said earlier, Kalli was cutting teeth and was really miserable. She cried when you looked at her, when you didn't look at her, when you held her, when you weren't holding her... she was miserable. So she spent the day with Bumpa instead of going to Aunt Kelly's. We knew that Bumpa was going to be able to give her the extra TLC that she needed.
After I picked Marcus up from Aunt Kelly's house we went to the drive-thru at Starbucks to get a little afternoon treat. I got Marcus a chocolate milk with whipped cream. He loved it (what kid wouldn't?!) I told him "Don't tell Kalli I got you that... she will get jealous." Marcus quickly replied, "Mom, Kalli can't talk like us." Well, he told me didn't he?!

No comments:

Post a Comment