Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day, Sunday, May 10

On Saturday night I slept with Marcus. I have been having trouble with my back and arm because of our bed. Sleeping in his bed feels so much better on my back and arm. When Cuse and I woke up at 8am. (YES! 8AM!!!!) Daddy had brought me Mother's Day cards and a breakfast sandwich and caramel latte from Dunkin' Donuts. Yummy!
After breakfast I was able to relax in the sun for a bit while I finished my book. I got all cleaned up and headed up to Harold's for a Mother's Day lunch with my mom and dad, Brandon, Kelly and Carter. Unfortunately, on the way there, Kalli threw up. She is cutting new teeth so she was really miserable. Randy took her back home while I got to eat with my mom. After lunch was over, my mom and I took Marcus to see Monsters vs. Aliens. He kept telling me that he didn't want to see it b/c he thought it was scary. But after playing with the MvsA toys from McDonald's and watching the making of the movie several times, he finally decided he wanted to see it. It was a really cute movie that had him sitting at the edge of his seat the whole time. My mom loved that he held her hand through most of the movie.

Getting breakfast in bed for Mother's Day
Marcus took me to Monsters vs. Aliens for Mother's Day. He LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment