Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kalls and Bubba

I have been so lucky this year. I have been able to spend half of my time working at a job I just love and the other half of my time watching my kids and nephew. It has been so great watching Carter grow and change. I know that Kalli has really enjoyed being able to see "Bubba" (as she calls him) everyday.
On Thursday, I had Marcus down for a nap and was able to spend some quality time with the little kids. Now that Carter is crawling it is fun to watch them interact and play.
Sadly, next year, I will be going back to school full-time and will not get to watch Carter every other day. Hopefully, we can still get them together for some fun.
Sharing with the Wall-E book.
Carter has now discovered that he can drop toys down the stairs.
"Hello, Mr. Cow... wanna try to fly today?"
"See ya later Mr. Cow!"
I joked with his dad that I had to put him in "time-out" for doing that.
He had the nerve to ask what hand he threw with... funny!Kalli was helping Carter-man drink his sippy cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment