John and Jackie's wedding was amazing! April 4, 2009 could not have been any nicer of a day. Jackie looked beautiful in her wedding dress and John was quite handsome in his tuxedo. What a great day! The wedding took place at St. Mary Garetti's Catholic Church in Scottsdale, Arizona at 2pm. The colors were champagne and cream. Jackie's bouquet was filled with white roses and calla lilies.
Because there are so many photos to share from John and Jackie's wedding, I have broken them up into a few sections.
Jackie got ready for her big day at her twin sister, Allyson's condo. She looked so pretty!

Kalli was a flower girl at Aunt Jackie and Uncle John's wedding

Kalli, Nancy and myself.

Nancy, Bumpa, Kalli and I.

Grammie and Kallers

Kalli and I with the bride.

Marcus was also in the wedding, he was the ring bearer. Here he is all dressed up in his tux with me and my mom.

Kalli and I before we head down the aisle.
No comments:
Post a Comment