I must warn... there are a lot of pictures following this message.
Getting ready to head to the rehearsal at the church and then the rehearsal dinner. Got those boots on, Partner!
Kalli and Granddad at dinner.
Mike, Randy and Beau
John and Jackie- soon to be Mr. and Mrs. John Downing
Mike and Nancy wearing shirts that almost matched.
Kalli and her cute red boots.
Marcus and Aiden sat together to eat dinner... not sure how much dinner was ate, but they sure had a great time.
Jackie and I. Jackie had a beautiful white dress on... she was stunning!
Nancy dancing with her little partner... Marcus
Daddy and his little girl dance a little.
Candice, Kristi, Amanda and Andrea. Thanks to us, the Smith clan has more girls!
Mommy and Daddy dancing with their lil cowgirl.
John and his goddaughter and niece. This is such a cute photo of the two of them!
All of the bridesmaids in the wedding.
Larry handling the two unruly cowboys.
Randy, and I, Mike and Nancy, Amanda, Andrea and Clay, and Candice and Beau.
Randy and I taking a little break
Uncle Larry and his niece, Katie.
The gracious hosts of the while evening. Becky and George (father and mother of the groom)
Uncle Steve and his daughter-in-laws having a good time dancing. It seems that they were messing with him... you be the judge.
Granddad and Grandmother cut the rug just like they did when they got "hitched."
Randy and I got a chance to dance a little in between chasing Marcus and Kalli.
Candice and Beau in from Colorado.

No comments:
Post a Comment