Marcus found his in the downstairs bathroom.

Kalli finds her Easter Basket on her ride-on toy.
After church was over we zipped home and got ready for Easter Brunch. My parents, Randy's parents, and Brandon, Kelly and Carter came over for the brunch. Also, Becky's friend, Shannon and her three year-old son came over too. We had breakfast burritos, cinnamon roll, hummus, spinach dip, mimosas and a yummy fruit dip. There was also a lot of jelly beans consumed by all.
Kalli finds her Easter Basket on her ride-on toy.
Downing family Easter photo
Yes, Kalli and I are wearing the same dress. I could not resist when I saw this at Old Navy. I know, kinda lame...but I thought it was cute.
Kalli and I playing around in the backyard.
Cousin Carter was all decked out in his golf gear. How cute is that hat?!
Marcus, Randy and Brandon watching the Masters golf tournament. Sadly, Phil did not win.
Uncle Brandon and Aunt Kelly got Marcus a "color wonder" book. He had never had one of those before!
Uncle Brandon and Aunt Kelly got Kalli a little Tinkerbell doll for Easter.
Kalli and Grandma
Kalli and Grammie outside enjoying the beautiful Easter Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment