Marcus and I got up bright and early to make Daddy a special birthday breakfast. Marcus helped me stir the eggs and pour them into the pan. He also helped add the cheese to the eggs. We made him a croissant sandwich with bacon and eggs. We also cut up some fresh strawberries and poured some orange juice. Marcus helped add the sugar to his coffee. How sweet... (literally). Marcus is really into helping out... the "I can do it myself" phrase is uttered a lot these days. This morning was no different. He wanted to get right into the surprise for Daddy.
Happy Birthday DADDY!!! (in case you wondered... Randy is 32 today!!!)
Stirring the eggs

Presenting Daddy with his breakfast and Birthday cards.

Daddy
and his kids watching cartoons. (Daddy's request, really!)

I couldn't resist including this shot of Marcus kissing his little sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment