Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All aboard the choo-choo train!

On Tuesday, I took an impromptu trip to the Train Park. We met Sonja and her son, Noah. It was a great day to bring the kids to ride the train, the weather was so nice! Marcus, Noah, and Kalli played in the playground while Sonja and I caught up. I have to say, I am so happy that I have connected with Sonja again! We were such great friends in college, so it is so nice to see her on a regular basis now.
After the kids were done playing, we waited in line for the train. Marcus and Noah walked up and down the line while we waited patiently. At one point, they were standing with another group of kids... funny! Once we were able to get on, we had a really nice ride around the park.

Kalli waited with us in line while the boys cruised..
Marcus and Noah being a little silly in line.Marcus, Noah and KalliMarcus and Noah rode in the cattle car. This was Marcus's first time riding in there... looked like he had lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment