Afterwards we hit the beach again for another wonderful day of sun. We tried out the local ice cream shop... YUMMY! I could have had three scoops, the flavors were so amazing. We headed home from the beach and slowly got ready for dinner. We sat and watched two or three episodes of Housewives New Jersey... wow! What a train wreck! We couldn't stop! We finally got ourselves out of the condo around 9:30 and got dinner at Gull Landing. The food was outstanding. After that a few gals went back to the condo and a few of us went to the Antler Bar. It was hopping with people!
The trip to Pentwater was amazing. I hope that we can do it again next year. Thanks Angela for including me!!
At the beach
Having dinner at Gull Landing.... yes! It is 9:30pm and it is still light out... amazing, huh?!
Toni, Lisa and Angela at dinner
me, Megan and Jenny at dinner
Toni and I playing a little pool.
Me, Toni and Angela at the Antler Bar.
Toni and I at "The Pub." It was a basement bar and we had a great time dancing.


No comments:
Post a Comment