Friday, June 5, 2009

Disneyland, June 3

On the second day, we got up early and hit the park! The first ride of the day was Finding Nemo, which always has such a LONG line! Rode on It's a Small World, Buzz Lightyear, and then headed over to Toon Town. We went back for naps aound 11:30.
Afterwards we went over to California Adventure. We hurried over to Toy Story Mania (it's always got a long line!) and then played some "Boardwalk Games." After that I ran over to California Screamin' while Grammie walked the kids over to Bug's Life Land. I met them over there for some rides and the "It's Tough to be a Bug" show. It was a cute show, but a little scary for the kids.
We then headed back into Disneyland and got on Winnie the Pooh's ride. Afterwards we ate some dinner and Grammie took Marcus on the Jungle Cruise while I hung out with Kalli. Kalli was a tired little girl, so Grammie took her back while Cuse and I stayed in Disneyland. We rode a few rides and then headed back to the room. While we walked back we were able to watch the Fireworks show.
We needed to get a good night's sleep so that we could hit the park early for Magic Morning hours (park opens one hour earlier for Disneyland hotel guests). Here are some pics from the day:

Kalli loves the "Finding Nemo" ride.Kalli and Grammie on Buzz Lightyear.The kids and I at the Roger Rabbit Fountain in Toon Town.Kalli loved getting in all the play cars.Toy Story Mania
Gooey Fishing
Bug's Life Land ridesWinnie the Pooh's ride

No comments:

Post a Comment