For Grammie's birthday we took off to Disneyland! Disney's theme is "Celebrate Today" so we decided that's what we were going to do. We arrived around 2pm on Tuesday and met some of Nana's friends for lunch at Red Robin. Afterwards we arrived at the Disneyland Hotel and checked in. We gathered up some snacks and headed in on the Monorail!
First ride... It's a Small World!
We were able to catch the Celebrate Today parade. After the parade, Grammie took Kalli back to the room to sleep and I took Marcus on Pirates of the Caribbean. (Too bad he wasn't a fan!)
Here are a few pics from the first day.

Waiting in line for "It's a Small World."

Waiting in line for Buzz Lightyear.

Marcus rode with Grammie

Kalli and I rode together... she actually got 100 points!

I took Marcus on Star Tours. Saying "Hello" to C3PO

Marcus insisted on holding a map.

Grammie and I at the parade. Happy Birthday, Grammie!

Marcus and I watching the parade.

Mickey and Minnie in the parade.

The castle all lit up.

No comments:
Post a Comment