At about noon, we decided it was time to head back and loaded up the car. We got to Banning, California when we started hearing a weird sound under the car. We pulled over to see if it was a flat tire, but it wasn't. You see, Grammie's car is BRAND NEW... what could be wrong?! We pulled into a motel parking lot and called for a tow. They took us 20 miles back towards Disney. We found out that some piece had broke off and it needed to be replaced. We also found out that the part would not be in until Monday!! During this time, Grammie and I tried to contain the kids in the waiting room at the Mazda dealership... what a disaster! The kids were really antsy. As soon as we got into the rental car, Kalli fell asleep. (Thank god!) We got some food and headed on towards home. We finally arrived at 11:30pm thanks to Grammie's great driving.
Despite the car trouble, it was a great trip!
Cuse and I on the Matterhorn (he wanted me to close his eyes for him!)
Kalli and I on Pinocchio
Kalli and the cars again!
Meeting Tinkerbell

I took Kalli and Marcus on the Buzz ride while Grammie checked out of the hotel. Kalli insisted on holding the gun.


No comments:
Post a Comment