Carter and I heard Kalli wake up from her nap one afternoon. So we went in to get her. But before we did that, I thought it would be cute to put Carter in her bed. She laughed when she saw Bubba (as she calls him) in there. Carter also let out a few giggles too when he heard her laughing. She then walked over to him and gave him her "Lily." What a good sharer! And then she gave him lots of snuggles. I'm really looking forward to see them play together in the years to come. Brandon (my brother) and I did not live near any cousin when we were growing up so we never got this opportunity. This will be something cool for Brandon and I... getting to see our kids grow up together.

Giving Carter her "Lily."

Giving Carter some snuggles.

No comments:
Post a Comment