Randy gave me the day to myself... meaning no kids to watch! So, I took off for a little shopping at Desert Ridge, had a facial at Mureeza Spa, headed over to the mall to find something cute to wear and then to a hair appointment. It was such a relaxing day!!
Randy and I went to The Ocean Club for dinner which is always SPECTACULAR!! Randy had the filet and crab legs (tasty) and I had some sort of white snapper that comes from the Hawaiian islands. It was great! I was a little disappointed that they did not bring out their usual "celebration" cake for my birthday, but figured that I did not need it anyway. When we were about to pay the bill, Randy pushed the bill towards me and I said "I'm not paying, it's my birthday!" Well, the waiter heard and was very apologetic about missing the birthday note on the reservation. He told us that we must have some cake and ran off to get it. Before he came back the manager on duty came over and explained how sorry they were for missing that. We told him it was not a big deal, but he wouldn't hear of it! He got us two glasses of wine (luckily I had been drinking Rombauer) and brought them to us. We took our drinks to the bar area and enjoyed our wonderful glass of wine which I am certain was a better trade than the piece of chocolate cake!!
Us at dinner....
After dinner, Randy and I met, Kelly, Lesley and John Reva, Cindy, and Casey and Julia at San Felipe's in Desert Ridge. As you can see, it was a blast! Thanks to my friends and wonderful husband for making it a special night for me!!
Lesley, me and Kelly
Doing the Perfect Shot...Bailey's and Frangelico... which I nicknamed a bunch of years back.
Reva and Randy doing their shot... tequila!!
Julia, Cindy, Lesley and I
Me, Julia, Cindy and Lesley

No comments:
Post a Comment