Wednesday, March 4, 2009

St. Patrick's Day cookies

Marcus and I made some sugar cookies for St. Patrick's Day. We were able to find shamrock and a pot o'gold cookie cutters. It was quite a messy undertaking, but as you can see Marcus really got into it. We waited until the next day to decorate the cookies. Marcus is a pro at dumping lots of sprinkles on the cookies... he does not hold back at all!! After they were all decorated we took a plate full over to our new neighbors. Hopefully they like sprinkles as much as Marcus does!!

Kalli shows off our cookie cutters. Marcus very carefully rolls out the dough.Uses the spatula to get the cookie out (as you can see I missed the cookie cutting part)The next day, I iced all the cookies and let Marcus go to town... Marcus and his cookies... all done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment