Monday, September 7, 2009

McDonald's Adventure with the Watsons

Two weeks ago, I went over to Susan's house so that the kids could play and she and I could visit. We were there for about two hours. Since Daddy was out for the evening, I decided that I would take the kids to McDonald's for dinner and fun. And we were about to leave when I offered to take Savannah, Tyler, and Sierra to McDonald's with us. Susan was planning on going to grab a drink with a friend, so it worked out perfectly. I couldn't believe I agreed to take three extra kids with me! Luckily, Savannah and Tyler were big helps! All the kids ate well and played well. After eating and playing we decided to get some sundaes. Just then I realized that Kalli was missing! We looked everywhere for her in the play structure, dining room, and other play area. Suddenly Savannah heard crying coming from the bathroom. Seems Kalli went in and couldn't get out. That was scary! Thankfully, nothing else happened and I drove the kids home. I am not sure I could manage 5 kids. My two are just fine.


Savannah was sitting shot-gun, but as you can see I got all the kids in.
Tyler helped Marcus put the stickers on his lego toy.
Savannah helped me get Kalli fed.All the kids wanted to help.The finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment