On Saturday, August 22, we headed up to Flagstaff to support our friend, Shelli Lagro, in her quest to raise money for the Breast Cancer 3-day walk. Her group that she is walking with needed to raise a lot of money for the walk and hosted a Casino Night at the Green Room. It was a FUN night! Jon, Randy, and I parked ourselves at the same black jack table the whole night. We were not the big winners, but we were close... 3rd place! Jon was dealt two aces, so he split them and then was given one more ace!!! It was insane! He then proceeded to "black jack" each one of those!!!! That was the highlight of the night, as you can tell.... too bad it wasn't for real money!! After the casino night was over, we headed over to Karma for sushi. It was very tasty!! Thanks to Jon and Shelli for a great trip!
Randy, me and Jon Lagro

Randy and Shelli

Shelli and I

Randy and I

Jon and Shelli Lagro

The four of us... what a great time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment