Saturday, January 2, 2010

Next Day of Snow Fun 12/28

On the following day, Uncle Mike and Nancy joined us. They were ready for some snow-fun too! We sledded in the front drive-way and then took it out to the field for more snowmobiling. Nancy and I took care of the Elk that had trespassed onto the horse's field. It was fun to chase them off the property! Here are some of the fun snow pictures.
After breakfast and before we got bundled up for the snow.Jackie and Nancy sleddingUncle Mikey having a blast!Aunt Jackie heads down the drive-way.Uncle Mike and Nancy on the Ranger in the field of snow.I am grinning from ear to ear because I just chased the Elk on this snowmobile... so fun!Nancy gets back from her chase of the Elk.Nancy and I just before we jumped the snow pile with the snowmobile.
Kalli walks down the pathway to the barn... horses on both sides of her.Family picture.The whole gang! We hurried up and got this picture printed off for Granddad and Grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment