Wednesday, November 25, 2009

While Daddy's away, we must play!

On Saturday, November 14, Randy had a golf tournament, so I decided that I would take the kids to the trainpark and out to lunch. We got all ready and headed down the the trainpark. it was SOOOO busy!!! We had to park pretty far away. Once we got there, we were able to jump right on the train. It was another great day in the Valley! The ride was nice and breezy. After the ride was over, we headed over to the Merry-Go-Round. Marcus was a big-boy, and rode all by himself! Kalli was still a little afraid, so she and I sat on the seat on the Merry-Go-Round.
Afterwards we drove to McDonald's where the kids ordered and paid for their own Happy Meal! (Thanks Grammie for the gift card!) We ate lunch and then headed home. It was fun hanging out with the kids.

Kalli and Marcus on the train.
In the tunnel!Such a big boy!!!Kalli sitting on the bench on the Merry-Go-RoundLunch!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment